Every week should have a pancake day! They’re so easy to make and everyone loves them, plus you can get creative with the toppings. Yey!
As a kid they were always a big treat, and it was something we’d have on the weekend. Nothing better than making/sharing food with the ones you love:)
- 1 cup flour (I like 000 flour)
- 1 tablespoon sugar( I use cane sugar but coconut sugar would be even better)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/8 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk ( oat/soy/almont/rice milk etc whatver you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I use coconut oil)
- Maple syrup( I like agave syrup too because I find it sweeter and less runny)
Ps: secret ingredient is Love😉
Mix all the dry ingredients then start adding the milk. Whisk/beat until you get a smooth batter. Any lumps will disappear with a little mixing.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat then add half a ladle of batter( you don’t want them to get too big). Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown. Serve with the fruits( I love bananas and strawberries) and maple syrup on top.
This makes around 2 servings.
~ Follow me on Instagram @fit_is_luxury